Metro West Dental Specialty Group offers orthodontics to Omaha patients of all ages. Straighten teeth, align your bite, and obtain a healthier mouth with our orthodontics.
Orthodontics is an area of dentistry that focuses on the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental and facial conditions. Orthodontics helps you achieve well-aligned teeth while gaining a healthier smile.
About our Orthodontist:
Dr. Kim has restored healthy smiles to patients through orthodontic care. She works to create confident smiles in patients of all ages. Dr. Kim completed her residency training in Orthodontics and received her Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Orthodontics and Master of Science in Dentistry in the Department of Health Policy and Health Services Research at Boston University.
Why Choose Us for Orthodontics:
- Dr. Kim’s advanced orthodontic training and education
- Thorough explanations of orthodontic decisions with each patient
- Custom care to help you achieve your ideal smile
- Optimal oral health results
- 3D Imaging for precise orthodontic treatment and planning
Benefits of Orthodontic Care
Whether you’re an adult, teen or child, braces can make your life better in multiple ways. Braces help correct problems with teeth alignment, but also drastically improve the look of your smile. Here are some of the top benefits of braces:
- Straighten crooked teeth When teeth are crooked, it makes them harder to clean. Plaque can develop in hard-to-reach areas and eventually cause problems later. Crooked teeth also usually look unpleasant, but braces can straighten them in no time.
- Realign the jaw If your jaw isn’t aligned, it can cause unwanted stress in your jaw and neck muscles. This can develop into a severe problem like temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder. But just like they can straighten teeth, braces can realign the jaw into a healthy position.
- Correct the bite Do you have an overbite or underbite? Braces can correct them into a healthy bite that looks normal. With a correct bite, you won’t have any problems eating food and can prevent future problems.
- Prevent future problems Imperfect smiles that haven’t been corrected by braces can eventually lead to other oral problems, such as pain while eating or general sensitivity. If you correct the problems in your mouth now with braces, it won’t lead to others later in life.
- Improve self-confidence When you have crooked teeth or an incorrect bite, it can be embarrassing smiling for photos or meeting new people. With a straight, beautiful smile from braces, you’ll have confidence again smiling every day.
Cost of Braces
Paying for braces is one of the biggest concerns we hear. Metro West works with your insurance and strives to come up with a payment plan to fit your budget. We have a variety of options for you.
If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit. Many insurance policies have an orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance. Remember that insurance policies vary, and our dedicated Patient Coordinator will review your insurance to determine the appropriate course of action. Once treatment has started, we will file your claims.
There is also the option for third-party financing via Care Credit. You can even get pre-approved.
Contact Dr. Kim today for your complimentary Omaha Orthodontic consult at 402-884-8949. Now taking new orthodontic patients from Omaha, La Vista, Sapry County and more. Dr. Kim is the only orthodontic practice open full time in La Vista NE.